As leaders in Fire Engineering, we find innovative fire safety solutions that provide compliance to complement architectural designs.
Through performance-based fire engineering, we offer our clients advanced solutions that provide increased flexibility in design and the opportunity for innovative solutions.
Our design capability, fire safety knowledge and experience is unparalleled, offering fire safety assessments and performance-based solutions for both new and old buildings. All of our fire engineers have a specialist post-graduate training in fire engineering and many are also Accredited and Chartered Professional Engineers.
We aim to be the fire engineering firm of choice by both clients and employees, offering:
- BCA assessments to identify non-compliances
- Performance-based fire engineered solutions.
- Occupant and smoke movement
- Design documentation review to check for consistency with the Fire Safety Strategy
- Construction review of Fire Safety Strategy requirements.
- Peer reviews of fire engineering assessments.
- Interim Fire Safety Strategies to allow for partial building occupancy during demolition and construction works.